Ratner Parent Organization
The mission of the Ratner Parent Organization (RPO) is to promote cooperation and communication among the parents, teachers and staff of The Lillian and Betty Ratner Montessori School. In addition, the RPO exists to enhance the educational, financial and cultural resources of The Ratner Montessori School through volunteer, fundraising and marketing efforts. The RPO is committed to supporting the mission of The Lillian and Betty Ratner Montessori School.
Click below for RPO By-laws.
2018-2019 ROOM PARENT LIST
The RPO welcomes all Ratner parents to the RPO, and encourages everyone to get involved in The Ratner Montessori School! See below for a list of upcoming RPO events, RPO volunteer sign-up, and information about Ratner Spirit Wear.
The Admission Office appreciates the support of Ratner parents in assisting with Admission events and helping to promote The Ratner Montessori School in the community.
THE RAPTOR SHOP
The RPO is pleased to offer our parent and student community the opportunity to show school spirit with Ratner Spirit Wear!
FUNDRAISING AND VOLUNTEERING
You can help raise funds for Ratner by participating in the programs offered by these companies:
HEINEN’S TEAMING UP FOR EDUCATION PROGRAM
GIANT EAGLE APPLES FOR THE STUDENTS PROGRAM
AMAZON SMILE PROGRAM
BOX TOPS FOR EDUCATION PROGRAM
Save your Box Tops! This program is easy to participate in and raises significant funds for Ratner.
- Buy your favorite Box Tops Product (see list of participating products)
- Carefully cut out the Box Top from each package (please do not tear!)
- Check the expiration date! No expired Box Tops will be accepted.
- Send your Box Tops to school with your child. You can start by attaching 25 to the Box Tops Collection form! (link below)
- We will receive cash to help our school! Questions, or want to help? Contact the Box Top Coordinators.
Questions about RPO and how you can help? Contact the RPO: RPO@theratnerschool.org
INFORMATION FOR VOLUNTEERS:
Volunteers, please use the form below to submit receipts for reimbursement for any RPO-related expenses: