Athletics is an important part of any school’s curriculum – students often learn some of life’s most valuable lessons and skills while competing on the field of play. Ratner School students in grades 5 through 8 are eligible to participate in our interscholastic athletics program. Athletics offerings include soccer, basketball, and Ultimate Frisbee.
RAPTORS 2017 ULTIMATE FRISBEE
Raptors Ultimate Frisbee is open to all interested Middle School students (Grades 5-8 only). The season begins with practices on Monday, April 3.
Practices will be from 3:30 – 5:00pm at Ratner.
Online registration is now open (link below).
All parents of Raptors athletes are required to use TeamApp. This simple online app makes it easy to find schedules, scores and other relevant team information, and is also the tool the coaches will use to communicate with parents.
Raptors parents can follow these steps to access TeamApp:
1. Download TeamApp from your mobile device app store (it’s free) or visit www.teamapp.com
2. Register for TeamApp: please provide name, phone number and email address
3. Click the “Find a TeamApp” icon
4. Search “Ratner Raptor Athletics”
5. Request access for the “Parents” group