The Ratner School is a school for engaged, motivated, and bright children. We offer highly personalized schooling for each child and enroll students at any point through-out the school year.
Our admissions process is as follows:
1. Contact our Director of Admissions, Ms. Rivki Ebner, to arrange a visit to the school. Ms. Ebner can be reached by phone at 216-245-7554 or by email at .
2. Visit the school for a tour (unless during an Open House, tours are by appointment only) and complete an Application for Admission. Applications are available during your tour, and can also be downloaded on the Admission Forms page of our website.
3. Assessment and Records
- Once the application is complete, your child’s assessment date will be scheduled.
- You must supply the school with past report cards and teacher recommendations (1st grade and up).
4. Family Interview
- Your family will meet with the Head of School to go over the application process and have any final questions answered.
5. Acceptance Decision
- Offers of Admission are based on the results of the Student Assessment and the Family Interview.
The Ratner School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, or sexual orientation in the administration of its admission policies or financial aid program.